PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
This Privacy and Cookies policy describes the way in which the user's personal data is collected and processed by Wake Up S.r.l. with registered office in Milan, Piazza Quattro Novembre 4 as data controller, when you access our website www.wakeup-cosmetics.com, in accordance with Italian law and in particular the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 (the “Privacy Code”) and the European Union legislation regarding personal data protection. Any personal data will be used according to the principles of necessity, , lawfulness, proportionality and transparency. Where necessary, in relation to any use or specific processing of Personal Data, the prior consent of the user will be asked for.
1. Purpose and methods of data processing
We collect and process different types of personal data of the users who visit this website, including:
• Information provided directly and voluntarily by the user when registering the online account, requesting and using our services and our website, purchasing products on line, uploading Content, participating in contest on line, requesting newsletters and joining loyalty program, such as name, address, e-mail address, mobile phone as well as images or other content files uploaded by the user.
• Information automatically collected, such as user’s IP address, browser type and version, operating system and platform, URL.
• Information collected with cookies, as explained further below.
The user's personal data will be processed for purposes related to the fulfillment of the requested services including performing administrative and accounting duties, control and analysis of reports and complaints, to technically administer our website, to grant the users a secure and safe use of it and to ensure that the websites functionalities respond to the user’s choices.
With specific consent that the user can decide to provide us with at the account registration time and each time the user will provide us with his data, we can process user’s personal data also for sending advertising and promotional activities, as well as operations related to marketing communications (including promotional materials concerning the products and services offered, also for third parties, market research surveys) both through automated communications systems (e.g., email, sms, instant messaging) and conventional ones (postal mail and operator’s calls).
Please note that by uploading voluntarily your image and other Content you are providing Wakeup with your consent also with regard to the use of such specific personal data. Please note that we grant the user the possibility to revoke his consents at any time by a simple request through our contact form , to which the user can ask to exercise that right also partly, e.g. by objecting only to marketing communications via automated means.
Data can be processed manually or by using electronic equipment. All clients personal data will stored to MySQL server. Credit Cards will NOT be stored to our server. The website administrators can only access clients personal information such as Name, Address and Email Address. Passwords are not visible to anyone as it is an encrypted algorithm.
2. Nature of data supplying and consequences of a possible refusal to respond
The supply of the user's personal data is necessary to provide the user with the requested services and functionalities. In the case of a refusal to provide the requested personal data, the above mentioned services or functionalities cannot take place. In the case of a refusal to provide consent for marketing activities, the user do not bear any consequences on the use of requested services and functionalities.
3. Areas of communication of personal data
The user's personal data may be accesed by third parties expressly appointed as data processors, and/or by the persons in charge of the processing. Personal data may also be communicated for administrative and accounting purposes purposes mentioned above to other subsidiaries or affiliates of WAKEUP, which is headquartered in the European Union. For more information, please email us using our contact form where you can find also a complete list of possible data processors.
A. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that may be downloaded on your device when you access and use our website. They allow the website to recognize your device and store information about your preferences or past actions. Cookies are used to record the preferences of our users, to enable us to optimize the design of our website and to ease navigation. Cookies are also used to indicate whether there has been any contact between us and your device in the past.
B. What kind of cookies do we use and how?
We may use only one type of cookies on this website:
- Technical and functional cookies
The use of these session cookies (which are not stored long-term on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is aimed at transmitting session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) which are necessary to enable you to explore the website and its applications safely and efficiently. These cookies are also necessary to grant you requested services and functionalities of this website, such as "shopping cart" session cookies used for purchasing our goods online, authentication cookies used to keep the user logged in during session, multimedia contents cookies, customization cookies (e.g. remember settings such as language preference, etc.).
These cookies do not require consent, so they are installed automatically as the user access the website. If the user refuse this kind of cookies, some requested functionalities may not be provided.
Please see below the complete list of the cookies we use on our website.
- Empopup: Used for newsletter popup tracking. Block Not Allowed
- PHPSESSID: Your session ID on the server. Block Not Allowed
- catAccCookies: used for Cookie notice in order to not appear again. Block Not Allowed
- user_allowed_save_cookie: used for cookie notice (if user have press "ALLOW COOKIES") Block Not Allowed
- form_key: Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests. Block Not Allowed
- mage-cache-storage: Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster. Block Not Allowed
- mage-cache-storage-section-invalidation: Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster. Block Not Allowed
- mage-messages: Track if we have send a notification to user. Block Not Allowed
- mage-translation-file-version: Facilitates translation of content to other languages if exists Block Not Allowed
- mage-translation-storage: Facilitates translation of content to other languages if exists Block Not Allowed
- private_content_version: Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster. Block Not Allowed
- section_data_ids: Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster. Block Not Allowed
It is possible to set the internet browser software to not accept cookies by activating the so-called anonymous web browsing so that no data will be handled by these systems.
Please note that some features and full functionality of this site will not be available once certain technical and functional cookies are disabled.
5. Amendment of the Privacy and Cookies Policy
We can update this Privacy and Cookies Policy at any time, in order to reflect the changes in our practices and services. We will inform you of any substantial modification in how we process your data by sending you an email.
6. Rights referred to in the Article 7 Privacy Code
Pursuant to article 7 of the Privacy Code, the user can exercise their rights, including the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and its communication in intelligible form. They may also obtain information on the origin of their personal data, its processing purposes and methods, the logic applied when it is processed using electronic equipment, and the identity of the data controller and the persons to whom the personal data may be disclosed. They may also request the updating, correction and integration of their personal data, as well as the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data that has been processed in violation of the law. Finally, the user will have the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their personal data even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection, and to the processing of personal data carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct marketing or market research surveys, by contacting the Data Controller through our contact form.